When researching the best vitamin brands, we considered the following factors:
- Third-party testing. We looked for brands that have undergone testing by an independent lab to ensure safety, potency, and purity. Examples of third-party organizations to look for include NSF International, Consumer Lab, and U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP).
- Certifications. In addition to being certified third-party tested, we looked for brands offering non-genetically modified organism (GMO) verified or certified gluten-free or vegan products.
- Ingredients. We chose brands that prioritize the use high quality ingredients and easily absorbed forms of vitamins and minerals. The brands below also avoid or limit the use of artificial flavors, fillers, and preservatives.
- Price. While the brands included vary in price, they each offer supplements that provide a good value.
- Vetting. The vitamin brands on our list have been vetted to ensure that they align with Healthline’s brand integrity standards and approach to well-being. Read more about our vetting process.